The due date for Tax Year 2018 Second installment is Thursday, August 1, 2019.
Your Cook County property tax bill is now available online.
Even if you have not received your paper bill yet, you can still make a payment online at the Cook County Treasurer website.
There has been a high number of requests from property owners and tax advisors for earlier tax bills and payments.
You are urged to consult with a tax professional about possible tax deductions if you pay before the end of the year.
Pay Your Cook County Property Taxes Online
The second installment property tax bill has been posted at cookcountytreasurer.com.
You can find your tax bill at https://cookcountytreasurer.com/setsearchparameters.aspx by using your address or 14-digit property index number.
- Make a payment (payments are now accepted on the August 1, 2019, tax bill)
- See if a refund is available
- Download a copy of your tax bill
- Sign up to receive tax bills by email
- Find out if your delinquent taxes have been sold
Pay Your Cook County Property Tax Bill at Chase Bank
You may pay your property tax bill at any of the Chase Bank locations in Illinois, including those located outside of Cook County.
You must present with your payment a tax bill payment coupon for the current Tax Year 2018 (payable in 2019).
Your check MUST include:
- Property Index Number (PIN)
- Taxpayer Name
- Property Location, including Unit Number
- Mailing Address
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Tax Year/Installment
Pay Your Cook County Property Tax Bill at Your Local Community Bank
Participating community banks allow you to pay your property tax bill at their bank if you have an account there.
You can pay by direct debit from your checking or savings account.
Visit the bank and bring your entire original tax bill. You will receive a paper receipt.
Cook County Property Tax Due Date – Second Installment
The tax year 2018 second installment due date is Thursday, August 1, 2019
Your first installment should have been paid on March, 1, 2019.
Receive Your Tax Bill by Email
Enroll in eBilling and your next tax bill will be delivered via email.
- The bills are sent by email@example.com. Add that email to your address book or change your spam filters to ensure delivery.
- The paper bill will stop coming to your mailbox.
- If you change your email address, you must update your account with your new address.
- If wish to return to paper billing, log into your account and unsubscribe.
- For more information, visit Research a Topic section.
* Advertising Material: To the extent that the information in this post is interpreted as attorney advertising in accordance with the Illinois Rules of Professional Conduct or within the meaning of state bar rules from all other localities, this statement is made pursuant to those rules.
Specialties: Specialization claims are prohibited by Illinois Supreme Court Rules and we do not claim to be specialists. The content of this e-mail is organized and presented for the sole purpose of general information. None of the included content should be construed as legal advice. Viewing this e-mail or e-mailing the account holder does not create an attorney-client relationship. NOTICE: This page may be considered advertising material.
The Law Offices of Lora Fausett P.C. provides real estate law services including loan modifications, buying and selling legal assistance, short sales and deeds in lieu, mortgage foreclosure defense, and more.