The due date for the Tax Year 2017 Second Installment is Wednesday, August 1, 2018.
The easiest and fastest way to pay your Cook County Property Tax Bill is online.
>> PAY ONLINE
You can also pay property taxes at participating community banks.
Pay at Chase Bank locations
You can pay your Cook County property taxes at any Chase Bank location in Illinois, including ones outside Cook County.
If you are unable to pay online, you may present payment with a tax bill payment coupon for the current Tax Year 2017 Second Installment (payable in 2018) and prior Tax Year 2016 (payable in 2017) taxes at any of the nearly 400 Chase Bank locations in Illinois.
Your check MUST include:
- Property Index Number (PIN)
- Taxpayer Name
- Property Location, including Unit Number
- Mailing Address
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Tax Year/Installment
Including this information on your check helps us to reach you if there are any questions regarding your payment.
Please also note the following about paying current taxes at Chase Bank:
- You must present a tax bill payment coupon, such as the one you received in the mail with your tax bill. You may print a duplicate coupon on our website. Printouts from our website of other payment information will not be accepted.
- Through the dates listed on the bill, you may submit payment using cash, standard checks, money orders, cashier’s checks or certified checks drawn on any bank.
- Partial payments are accepted at Chase Bank.
- You must submit one original payment coupon and check per PIN.
- You will receive a dated receipt.
More information available at the Cook County Treasurer website.
The Law Offices of Lora Fausett P.C. provides real estate law services including loan modifications, buying and selling legal assistance, short sales and deeds in lieu, mortgage foreclosure defense, and more.
For Information Call 630-858-0090