Celebrate an evening with H.O.M.E. DuPage, Inc.
Eat, Drink, & Be Giving
Thursday, May 3rd, 5-8PM
- Door prizes valued up to $1,000
(Must be present to win)
- Culinary specialties donated by local restaurants.
- Presentation of the Robert Christ Affordable Housing Award.
- One-of-a-kind silent auction items. The online auction opens April 26 at: https://home2018.gesture.com
Through your generosity, the nonprofit (501c3) H.O.M.E. DuPage, Inc. will be able to continue to assist local residents who want to buy a house or keep their house. Free or low-cost services include: developing a household budget, overcoming credit mistakes, and understanding the home buying process. Additional services include helping homeowners halt the foreclosure process and explaining reverse mortgage to homeowners age 62+.
* Advertising Material: To the extent that the information in this post is interpreted as attorney advertising in accordance with the Illinois Rules of Professional Conduct or within the meaning of state bar rules from all other localities, this statement is made pursuant to those rules.
Specialties: Specialization claims are prohibited by Illinois Supreme Court Rules and we do not claim to be specialists. The content of this e-mail is organized and presented for the sole purpose of general information. None of the included content should be construed as legal advice. Viewing this e-mail or e-mailing the account holder does not create an attorney-client relationship. NOTICE: This page may be considered advertising material.
The Law Offices of Lora Fausett P.C. provides real estate law services including loan modifications, buying and selling legal assistance, short sales and deeds in lieu, mortgage foreclosure defense, and more.