Lora Matthews Fausett
Lora Fausett is the firm’s founding member and concentrates her practice in the areas of transactional real estate, estate planning and business law.
Ms. Fausett has extensive experience achieving client-centered objectives in complex transactions and disputes affecting corporations and small businesses, commercial and residential real estate, and in probate and administrative appeals.
Her real estate practice represents Purchasers and Sellers efficiently with an eye towards customer service. She has also assisted countless Illinois residents to reach binding agreements with major lending institutions, keeping families in their homes, helping others relocate to and from the Chicagoland area, and providing alternative resolutions to the process of mortgage foreclosure.
Ms. Fausett’s administrative appeals experience extends to SSI and SSDI (Title II and Title XVI programs) before Administrative Law Judges. Her estate planning practice is focused on creating documents which preserve the wealth and assets of her clients and thereby protect the future for their beneficiaries and heirs.
Ms. Fausett received her law degree from the Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology in 1993.
Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, J.D.
University of Iowa, B.A. Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- H.O.M.E DuPage, Inc. Chairwoman – May 2015 to Present
- National Association of Professional Women (NAPW)
- Member of the Women’s Council of Realtors
- Member of the Board Directors of the DuPage Homeownership Center
- Affiliate Member of the Main Street Organization of Realtors
- Member of the Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA)
- Member of the DuPage County Bar Association (DCBA)
- Real Estate Practice Committee Vice Chairperson 2011-2013
- Real Estate Practice Committee Chairperson 2013-2014