Women Veterans Empowerment Expo – May 22, 2018
Your Network Is Your Net Worth!
Women Veterans’ Empowerment Expo
Come with questions, leave with a PLAN!
When it comes to buying your home, the primary goal you’ll need to focus on is qualifying for a mortgage, since you’ll need to know how much you can afford.
- Housing and home readiness resources
- How to use your voice to get what you want
- Resume Review
- Learn about state and federal VA Benefits from a Certified Veteran Service Officer
- Onsite DD-214 Certifications (please bring a copy of your DD-214)
- Industry experts
- Chiro wellness screenings
Ask our experienced MLOs your questions:
- What will my estimated monthly payments be?
- What are the pre-approval steps?
- What types of loan programs are available?
- What if I don’t have perfect credit?
Date: May 22, 2018
Time: 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Address: Painters District Council #30, 1905 Sequoia Dr, Aurora, IL
Refreshments will be provided courtesy of Huntington.
Please RSVP by May 19th to Kimberly at 847-417-2082
Mortgage Loan Officer
2430 W Indian Trl
Aurora, IL 60506
p – 847.417.2082
e – email@example.com
All loans are subject to application and credit approval, satisfactory appraisal and title insurance. Terms, conditions and loan programs are subject to change without notice. Other terms, conditions and restrictions may apply. The Huntington National Bank is an Equal Housing Lender and Member FDIC. a®, Huntington® andaHuntington® are federally registered service marks of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated. Huntington. Welcome.SM is a service mark of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated. ©2018 Huntington Bancshares Incorporated. NMLS ID #402436
* Advertising Material: To the extent that the information in this post is interpreted as attorney advertising in accordance with the Illinois Rules of Professional Conduct or within the meaning of state bar rules from all other localities, this statement is made pursuant to those rules.
Specialties: Specialization claims are prohibited by Illinois Supreme Court Rules and we do not claim to be specialists. The content of this e-mail is organized and presented for the sole purpose of general information. None of the included content should be construed as legal advice. Viewing this e-mail or e-mailing the account holder does not create an attorney-client relationship. NOTICE: This page may be considered advertising material.
The Law Offices of Lora Fausett P.C. provides real estate law services including loan modifications, buying and selling legal assistance, short sales and deeds in lieu, mortgage foreclosure defense, and more.