Home Lending Days – April 21, 2018
Today’s housing market is complex and ever-changing. Whether you need a new home loan or already have one, a mortgage review can positively impact your finances for years to come.
Let a Mortgage Loan Officer and a Local Realtor help you.
Join Huntington to:
- Determine how much home you can afford
- Find out how to get pre-approved for a mortgage
- Become educated on the home buying process
- Learn about property values
Date: April 21, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 Noon
Branch Address: 2430 W Indian Trail, Aurora, IL 60506
Refreshments will be provided courtesy of Huntington.
Mortgage Loan Officer
2430 W Indian Trl
Aurora, IL 60506
p – 847.417.2082
e – email@example.com
All loans are subject to application and credit approval, satisfactory appraisal and title insurance. Terms, conditions and loan programs are subject to change without notice. Other terms, conditions and restrictions may apply. The Huntington National Bank is an Equal Housing Lender and Member FDIC. a®, Huntington® and aHuntington® are federally registered service marks of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated. Huntington. Welcome.SM is a service mark of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated. ©2018 Huntington Bancshares Incorporated. NMLS ID #402436
* Advertising Material: To the extent that the information in this post is interpreted as attorney advertising in accordance with the Illinois Rules of Professional Conduct or within the meaning of state bar rules from all other localities, this statement is made pursuant to those rules.
Specialties: Specialization claims are prohibited by Illinois Supreme Court Rules and we do not claim to be specialists. The content of this e-mail is organized and presented for the sole purpose of general information. None of the included content should be construed as legal advice. Viewing this e-mail or e-mailing the account holder does not create an attorney-client relationship. NOTICE: This page may be considered advertising material.
The Law Offices of Lora Fausett P.C. provides real estate law services including loan modifications, buying and selling legal assistance, short sales and deeds in lieu, mortgage foreclosure defense, and more.