H.O.M.E. DuPage, Inc. is a nonprofit organization that provides a full range of services to promote responsible sustainable homeownership, with an emphasis on serving first-time homebuyers, low-income and moderate-income households and homeowners in crisis.
When you support H.O.M.E. DuPage, you help preserve homeownership through services that help people achieve their dream of owning a home.
H.O.M.E. DuPage Mission
H.O.M.E. DuPage helps educate people on managing finances, fixing bad credit, and preparing first-time homebuyers to realize their dream of owning their own home.
H.O.M.E. DuPage also helps current homeowners in crisis.
When the foreclosure process begins, there is still hope. In 2017, H.O.M.E. DuPage assisted over 300 local families in crisis.
H.O.M.E. DuPage Wish List
You can help support H.O.M.E. DuPage Inc. through your financial donations or by providing items on their wish list.
- Home Buyer Education Class Speakers
- Volunteers (community speakers)
- Website Assistance
- Printing of Literature
Other ways to help:
- Follow H.O.M.E. DuPage on Facebook and share our posts
- Sign up for H.O.M.E. DuPage mailing list
Make a Donation
They need your help to be able to continue to provide vital services to our community.
Your tax-deductible donation to H.O.M.E. DuPage, Inc. will go to work right here in DuPage County:
- helping a mother and her son (both suffering medical crises) save their home from foreclosure
- giving a single mom the opportunity to become a homeowner for the first time
- teaching a young couple to successfully manage their money with the help of a Financial Coach
We hope that you can help support DuPage County residents to achieve their dream of homeownership.
* Advertising Material: To the extent that the information in this post is interpreted as attorney advertising in accordance with the Illinois Rules of Professional Conduct or within the meaning of state bar rules from all other localities, this statement is made pursuant to those rules.
Specialties: Specialization claims are prohibited by Illinois Supreme Court Rules and we do not claim to be specialists. The content of this e-mail is organized and presented for the sole purpose of general information. None of the included content should be construed as legal advice. Viewing this e-mail or e-mailing the account holder does not create an attorney-client relationship. NOTICE: This page may be considered advertising material.
The Law Offices of Lora Fausett P.C. provides real estate law services in DuPage, Kane, Kendall and Cook counties including buying and selling, short sales, mortgage foreclosure defense and more.